Russian Girevoy Sport Institute - 2017 (RGSI TRIATHLON)
1. The athlete has the right to choose the kettlebell weights.
2. The execution time of each exercise following: Jerk 3 min, LC 3 min, Snatch 2min Left +2 min Right
Total time of RGSI Triathlon is 10 minutes - no rest!
3. Scoring: 1 Jerk - 1 point, 1 LC - 1 point, 1 Snatch - 0,5 point.
Example: Jerk 45 reps, LC 24 reps, Snatch 80 reps (both hands). Score 45 + 24 + 40 = 109 reps
4. Volume: Score*KBs weight/Athlete weight (counts weight of 2 KBs)
Example for Kbs 24+24kg, the weight of the athlete 70 kg: 109 reps * 48 kg / 70 kg = 74,8 points
5. RGSI Thriathlon result: in the weight category up to 80 kg athlete performed Rank Cossack.
6. Division Veterans - athletes 50 years and older. Same weight classes, but 10 points less in each weight category.
Example: Men 51 years old 100 kg bodyweight get 55 points. Athlete will get Rank Esaul in weight class over 80 kg.
7. The athlete can get Rank Certificate by post service (follow to page Ranking online).
Online RGSI students get it FOR FREE once per 3 months.
8. After the assignment of the sports category Your name goes in a list of athletes Cossacks.
All rights reserved. Full or partial use is prohibited. 2017.
Visit our Store of RGSI training materials.