Level 4 RGSI Kettlebell seminar - Master – 4 days
Fee 650-790 $
1. Composition of the training: warm up, main part and warm down
2. Development of five physical qualities.
3. Elements of the implementation classical exercises Jerk, Snatch and Long cycle.
4. Mistakes and how to avoid them.
5. Breathing in the performance of the classical girevoy sport exercises.
6. Special exercises with giryas.
7. Gymnastics exercises.
8. Exercises to stretch the muscles and joints.
9. Heart rate level and used it in training.
10. Volume and Intensity of training.
11. Lactate and lactate threshold.
12. Handle pretreatment for performing a competitive kettlebell’s exercise.
13. General principles of the three types of planning practice.
14. Methodology and planning training for high level athlete.
15. The choice of the individual athlete's technique.
16. Methods of teaching classical exercises.
17. Mechanisms of energy training athletes.
18. The principles of increase the giris weights.
19. Static and dynamic workout.
20. The development of local muscular endurance.
21. Recovery Procedures.
22. Fortification athlete.
23. Prevention of injuries in practicing athletes.
24. The motivation of the athlete.
25. Comparative analysis of the classification tables.
26. Examples of methods of planning training: Classical, Ryabchenko, Sykhovei.
27. Rehabilitation technique training.
28. Strength training tendons.
29. Mental training athlete.
Competition for sports categories: Jerk and Snatch, Long Cycle.
Determination of parameters of heart rate. Determination of lactate levels.
Map fixes and recommendations athlete.
Demonstration. Juggling. 10 minutes Biathlon (Jerk and Snatch) or 10 minutes Long Cycle
Date: 16.11.2012 Tags: Master Level kettlebells seminar, RGSI coach accreditation Level 4, athletes personal training in ketlebell sport, Russian Girevoy Sport Institute
No comments to this post!