How to become a champion?
12 simple rules of the Russian Girevoy Sport Institute.
1. Individual girevoy sport training program.
2. Personal and professional kettlebell coach (growth results in the year should be from 50% for beginners and from 5-10% among professionals).
3. Economical individual appliances, including through the development of the five physical qualities kettlebell lifter.
4. High-quality and balanced nutrition for the calories.
5. Sleepping from 7 to 9 hours per day.
6. Compliance with the daily routine, including the frequency of workouts.
7. The using of recovery resources - medicines, sauna, massage.
8. Clearly defined goals (realistic and achievable, but not easy).
9. A harmonious family life.
10. Participation in the kettlebell competitions (from 2 to 6 times per year).
11. Participation in training kettlebell workshops, and not in contemplation of stars and their technique of lift giryas (without good interpreters, distort and filter information).
12. The feeling of happiness!
No politics! Only a kettlebell sport!
Date: 08.12.2012 Tags: how to become a kettlebell champion - 12 simple rules, Russian Girevoy Sport Institute, kettlebell workouts
No comments to this post!