1. Name -
2. Age -
3. Weight -
4. Country/City/Town/ full adress
5. Website,blog, e-mail -
6. Injuries, Health problems -
7. How many years in GS -
8. Personal Records (last three years) –
9. Sport history –
10. Ranking -
11. YouTube movies -
12. KBs available for training (all KBs) -
13. Date of future competitions, weight of KB and result to achieve/ What is your goal in numbers -
14. How many days per week able to train -
15. Detailed description of equipment available for training (GPP) -
16. Trainer/Coach Certification -
17. Sport Background-
18. T-shirt size-
19. Which period and location would you like take part in RGSI seminar/coach certification?
Begin information list
Tags: Begin information, athletes conditions, physical qualities, strat of online trainings
No comments to this post!
What follows is excerpted from an upcoming book to be published in the US.
Author Igor Morozov Master of Sports World Class
Author of current ranking tables of Russian Girevoy Sport Federation (RSSF) and Russian Girevoy Sport In
Comparative analysis of rankings: RGSI, RGSF, WCK, IKFF
, Handle Kettlebells pretreatment
, RGSI Tеам
, Lesson 1 Coach Profi
In this section you will learn the rules of certification RGSI coach on russian kettlebell lifting.
Certificate RGSI coach allows you to train on the Russian kettlebell lifting in a professional manner, step by