Level 2 RGSI Kettlebell Seminar Schedule - Intermediate
Level 2 RGSI Kettlebell Seminar Schedule - Intermediate – 2,5 days - Fee 400-490 $
1. Composition of the training: warm up, main part and warm down
2. Development of five physical qualities.
3. Elements of the implementation classical exercises Jerk, Snatch and Long cycle.
4. Mistakes and how to avoid them.
5. Breathing in the performance of the classical girevoy sport exercises.
6. Special exercises with giryas.
7. Gymnastics exercises.
8. Exercises to stretch the muscles and joints.
9. Heart rate level and used it in training.
10. Volume and Intensity of training.
11. Lactate and lactate threshold.
12. Handle pretreatment for performing a competitive kettlebell’s exercise.
13. General principles of the three types of planning practice.
14. Methodology and planning training intermediate athlete.
15. Basics of choosing an individual technique.
16. Methods of teaching classical exercises.
17. Mechanisms of energy training athletes.
18. The principles of increase the giris weights.
19. Static and dynamic workout.
Competition for sports categories: Jerk and Snatch, Long Cycle.
Determination of parameters of heart rate.
Demonstration. Juggling. 5 minutes Jerk. 5 minutes Snatch.